Chromatics Safety Procedures and Protocols during the Covid-19 Pandemic
The health and safety of our staff and guests will ALWAYS come first. We Promise.
if you or anyone in your home are experiencing any symptoms such as: fever, cough, cold symptoms, or other covid related symptoms we ask you to call to reschedule.
Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or are you waiting for covid test results due to exposure or recent travel guidelines? Please call to reschedule
Our staff is also doing a daily symptom assessment and will stay home and reschedule appointments should they experience any symptoms or become aware of any positive Covid exposures
Due to privacy laws we cannot and will not disclose the vaccination status of our staff.
We are slowly lifting some restrictions!
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we inch towards less restrictions while still respecting everyone's comfort levels
1) Masks are required for all clients upon entering.
If you have been vaccinated you may remove your mask once in your stylists chair or inside of the spa room.
We respectfully ask you to wear your mask in any of our common areas of the salon.
This is an honor code policy as we will not ask for proof of vaccination.
2) At this time our team will continue to wear our masks.
3) Currently our waiting area is closed and guests are required to wait outside until your stylist comes out to get you.
4) You may bring in your own beverage and we will even offer you water and coffee in disposable cups.
OOOO and you can now even relax and enjoy a magazine! it is the little things!
5) We will continue to clean and sanitize all surfaces and tools needed to perform your service in between every guest EVERY TIME and still be conducting frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas and restrooms.