Chromatics Safety Procedures and Protocols during the Covid-19 Pandemic
The health and safety of our staff and guests will ALWAYS come first. We Promise.
if you or anyone in your home are experiencing any symptoms such as: fever, cough, cold symptoms, or other covid related symptoms we ask you to call to reschedule.
Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or are you waiting for covid test results due to exposure or recent travel guidelines? Please call to reschedule
Our staff is also doing a daily symptom assessment and will stay home and reschedule appointments should they experience any symptoms or become aware of any positive Covid exposures
1) Masks are required for all staff and clients who enter. If you are receiving a facial, Jennifer will walk you thru the guidelines specific to that service but you must enter and leave the building with a face mask on.
2) As mandated our waiting area is currently closed and guests are required to wait outside until your stylist comes out to get you
3) Please limit personal items to phone, form of payment and keys. All items will remain with you at your service station
4) No beverages or food may be allowed in at this time and all beverage service is suspended at this time
5) All surfaces and tools needed to perform your service have been cleaned and sanitized in between every guest EVERY TIME.
6) We are performing frequent sanitation throughout the salon for all high traffic areas and completing detailed cleaning l